Technology is our tool of choice.
Technology is our tool for education, skills empowerment, promoting gender equity, community development, rural development and economic development.View More
We work with local grassroots organisations, women initiatives and learning institutions in rural and under-served areas.
We set up open digital community spaces by providing computers and dedicated digital equipment to collaborating organisations.
We equip individuals with digital skills by providing them with the knowledge to use technology and empower them to elevate others.
We provide technical, material, supervisory and managerial support to collaborating organisations for sustainability.
Latest | Featured Project
Kisukioni Primary School Launch
Kisukioni Primary School is located in Tala, Machakos County, Kenya. The digital lab was installed by the Foundation in May 2023 under the learners program for institutions and was officially opened during a launch event in January 2024.
Key guests in attendance were local and international employees from Dell Technologies, the Area Chief Kalandini, Assistant County Commissioner, Kyeleni & Matungulu West Members of County Assembly, and the Area Member of Parliament.
- Established in 1946 during the colonial era
- Public school with a population of 400 students
- Integrated school with a special needs unit
- 26 computers installed with an active internet connection
- Only school in the constituency with a well equipped computer lab
- Read Hon. Grace Bahati Zora speech address during the event
- Watch Kisukioni Primary School Launch
Sera, Women & Girls Program
Dedicated girls and women-focused spaces which provide free, comfortable and conducive environments where women and girls can learn how to use technology. These dedicated spaces ensure that women can access technology and information to improve their lives, their families and society.
- Advocate for girls and women
- Work with grassroots women initiatives which engage local women
- Inclusive and conducive environments for learning
- Encourage learning & discovery of technology
Digital spaces situated in formal learning institutions where students discover technology and are equipped with skills on how to use it. These spaces offer scheduled and regular computer training classes and school computer clubs.
- Early learners from 3 years of age
- Primary and secondary schools, and vocational training institutions
- Curriculum-based e-learning platforms, e-books and educative games
- Expose students to careers in technology
Digital spaces located in isolated villages which serve varied demographic groups and offer multiple digital programs. These spaces are installed through collaboration with the local community initiatives.
- Work with local grassroots community based organisations
- Youth and adult programs for men and women
- Training and skills based workshops
- Foundation for advanced technology training
- Expose students to careers in technology
We love the environment and engage in green practices such as ethical ewaste disposal and tree planting to ensure that we contribute to postive conservation efforts. In 2022, we distributed and planted over 10,000 tree seedlings through partners and our collaborating organisations in Kisumu County.
- Ethical e-waste disposal
- Tree planting activities
- Environmental partnerships and programs
- Green practices
Join our mission.
We are an organisation with strong values and a growing network of like-minded individuals committed to bridging the growing digital divide. Partnerships are critical to our success. Sponsor a digital lab, support our programs or start a fundraiser.Join Us
We welcome volunteers and offer opportunities to raise awareness, support communities, train individuals, develop skills, experience different cultures and make new friends. Reach out to us on vacancies, internships or pro-bono services.
We openly receive beneficiary requests. Interested initiatives must be legally registered; been in operation for at least one year with a forefront digital technology agenda; and have a readily available room for services dissemination.
We believe technology bridges the world
We facilitate open access to digital equipment, skills, and opportunities to improve communities